Classic Inca Trail, Peru
The Classic Inca Trail is amongst the most famous of all the world’s great treks. Travelling through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visiting the most impressive fortress town of Ollantaytambo and trekking along the ancient paved Inca pathway, to finally arriving at the deeply spiritual, mesmerising Machu Picchu, this trip is likely to be one of the highlights of your life.
An Ancient Trade Route
Each day allows time to discover the spirituality and wonder of the scenery and ruins leaving you with lasting memories of your journey into the land of the Incas.
Inca Trail Permits
It is imperative that we are able to secure an Inca Trail permit for you. The number of permits is restricted and can only be obtained on a “request” basis. The earlier you book for this trip the better the chances of securing a permit-See Trip Dossier for more important information about Inca Trail Permits.
- Transfers to Classic Inca Trail start (82Km)
- All Camping Gear
- 4 meals a day for four days
- Experienced Guides
- Entrance to Machu Pichu
- Return trip on train to Cusco from Agua Calientes
- Sleeping bag NOT included (can rent for approximately $20 USD)
- Entrance fee to Waynu Pichu NOT included, please refer to activities section to Add to Itinerary